vb:literal>

Page 109 of 148 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1473

Thread: Where is This?

Quote Originally Posted by darterkitfox View Post
    I'd like to post a picture sometime although it will take over 24 hours with dial up. How do you enter the URL of your image and what exactly is an URL?
    Actually, it doesn't take that long even with dial-up. I uploaded quite a few before I had broadband...

When you compose your message, click on the "insert image" icon above (looks like a mountain scene...) and then follow instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by darterkitfox View Post
    I'd like to post a picture sometime although it will take over 24 hours with dial up. How do you enter the URL of your image and what exactly is an URL?
    If you have a program like Adobe, it helps to shrink the picture down to about 800x600 before attaching it to your posting.
    Slowly but surely

Quote Originally Posted by FuddsGirls View Post
    If you have a program like Adobe, it helps to shrink the picture down to about 800x600 before attaching it to your posting.
    Seems to me that Rick fixed the site so that it would reduce any picture being uploaded to a certain size - or am I thinking of something else???

Ok,
    Here's a REAL EASY, early morning guess for anyone . Everone has probabally done this one ,even me!

BRDad's Old 470 in Waterville ME. Welcome to the game Opalsns ~ nice photo too!

Very Good and thanx for the welcome.
    Your turn!

Here is one which, again, will be easy if you have visited the location. There is a regular cache and an Earthcache here.

Last edited by attroll; 03-14-2008 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Trying to get link to work - still didn't work - sorry haffy!

Hey Lois if you just copy and paste the img url right from the Photobucket page it will show up right on the post.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Angry gah!

wow the first one I could have gotten and I missed it!!! congrats Hollora for FTN (first to name)
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    Hey Lois if you just copy and paste the img url right from the Photobucket page it will show up right on the post.
    Hey Haffy - I did that!