vb:literal>

Page 3 of 148 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is This?

Ok this will be my last til we get some more people joining in. I don't want to be the only one playing.

Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    Ok this will be my last til we get some more people joining in. I don't want to be the only one playing.

So are you sayig that you dont want to play with yourself

Did I say that......oops!!!

I know this one! GCGWJ9

Thats right Tom, Babbling Brook cache in Belfast. Now let's see you if can stump someone else.

That wasn't the babbling brook cache I did! The one I did was rigtht off the main road up a bank about 250' with no trails or signs, or babbling brook for that matter! Guess that's what happens when you start from the wrong point!

This if a nice idea, Haffy. Maybe I'll be able to submit a few of my pictures that I forgot where I was when I took them!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

This won't "stump" you, but it may be very hard. If no one gets it by the time I get home from work, I'll post a another pic that will give it away.

Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post

This won't "stump" you, but it may be very hard. If no one gets it by the time I get home from work, I'll post a another pic that will give it away.
    It's a shot in the dark, but one of the few places that I've personally seen pitcher plants is at the bog walk near Quoddy Quandry, GC8A65 . . . although I'm pretty sure there are pitcher plants located in other bogs.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

WOW! You are good!! I thought this would be hard, but in just 1 hour, we have a winner!!

Great Job firefighterjake, now it's your turn.

Maybe I should try playing the lottery today . . . that guess was pretty lucky.

I found all kinds of great shots of lighthouses (I have a "thing" for them), but decided to use this photo . . . it could be tricky since it isn't right next to the cache, but rather it can be seen as you make your way to the cache . . . although I suspect folks who are caching for the numbers may take the shorter route and miss seeing (and experiencing) this great view -- a true gem that I suspect many folks never have seen or heard. One of my favorite caches . . . and unfortunately the photo really can't do this place justice.

If this proves too difficult (probably not for this crowd though) I have a few other shots of other places I can post that should be easier.

And incidentally, Haffy, this was a great idea!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."