vb:literal>

Page 46 of 148 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is This?

Oh Oh Oh! I am quite sure this one is The path less traveled (GCGN5W) by parmachenee (2/3)? We loved it too, and the day we went there were many, maybe even 100, dead jellyfish washed up on shore.

The path less traveled is one of those caches you wouldn't hesitate to send a non-Mainer to - it's the kind of cache that is good for Maine.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    I hope you straightened out the horizon, that's one of my pet peeves is to make sure the horizon is straight and I don't have a clue where that could be either. I took the liberty to straighten it out for yah, hope you didn't mind.

can't you tell haffy??? that's the natural curve of the earth!!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Oh Oh Oh! I am quite sure this one is The path less traveled (GCGN5W) by parmachenee (2/3)? We loved it too, and the day we went there were many, maybe even 100, dead jellyfish washed up on shore.

The path less traveled is one of those caches you wouldn't hesitate to send a non-Mainer to - it's the kind of cache that is good for Maine.
    You are correct Sir . . . in both answer and the fact that this is a great cache for non-Mainers and Mainers alike.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    You are correct Sir . . . in both answer and the fact that this is a great cache for non-Mainers and Mainers alike.
    I didn't mean it wasn't good for Mainers - I guess I should have said if anyone asked me to suggest some caches that prove Maine is the way caching should be, that would be one on the list.

Oh, lets see what I can find for a pic....
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Ok, here goes. This is another great location. Any of you that haven't found it should do so.

DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

d’76 Guest

That looks like Franks cache on Chick hill I think its cash cache

You beat me to the punch Dave. And what a nice view it is,makes me want to go there again.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    That looks like Franks cache on Chick hill I think its cash cache
    You got it! Your turn.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

d’76 Guest

Lets try this one

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    You beat me to the punch Dave. And what a nice view it is,makes me want to go there again.
    Yes, and I even leveled up the horizon before I submitted it so I wouldn't be scolded. It was off .55 degrees.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!