vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gps

Smile Cannot Wait!

So, what should I bring with me???
    Been browsing through the forums and theres so much info!!! Pretty NEAT!! Sounds like everyone has lots of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    There should be lots of kids coming. My son 1manteam will be there. Karen has set up lots of things for them to do, to keep them busy. You know " crafty " stuff. Sorry I couldn't resist. You'll learn alot. There should be quite a few of the MAP60CSx's there for you to check out. And PDA's too. I'm sure we can answer all your questions.
    Craftycaching----Ami

Default " I'm Sitting " Let's Celebrate 2006

Use the link on the front page to take you to the event page. There are instructions there. Bring something to eat and a good attitude for learning. See you then.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default Can't Wait!

GREAT ---THANKS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    Use the link on the front page to take you to the event page. There are instructions there. Bring something to eat and a good attitude for learning. See you then.
    Craftycaching----Ami

This is so stupid but I can't figure out how to start a new thread. This one seems very active now so I just am hoping I can get an answer.

Default New thread

Quote Originally Posted by caro View Post
    This is so stupid but I can't figure out how to start a new thread. This one seems very active now so I just am hoping I can get an answer.
    Great question. From the HOME page, click FORUMS, and then choose which forum you want to add the new thread to. Then go to the bottom of the page, lower left and click on NEW THREAD. Hope this helps.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default Garmin UNLOCK codes

I finally put nRoute on my laptop and connected up my Vista GPS'r to it. I lost all of the detail to the maps in Mapsource. The maps were " detail locked ". After consulting with a few cachers at the recent event in Biddeford. I ran the Garmin UNLOCK wizard in the utilities section of the tool bar. It took me thru several pages where I could connect the Vista and get a second UNLOCK code, for the 2nd GPS'r I had, at no cost. It was very simple. Thanks for the help. There is also a new upgrade to Mapsource dated December 2006. That was free too.