OK, I can't promise snow, but there is some good news!!

Vicbiker has secured a place to hold the event and has agreed to co-host the event. Together, we hope to have some activities that everyone will enjoy. We would also like to change the date to the first weekend in March (3rd and 4th) to allow for more snow and give us more time to get things set up. If this is a problem for anyone, please let us know.

Thanks Vickbiker!!!