vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cindy the Cinderblock - UPDATE

Hybrid View

Default Cindy the Cinderblock - UPDATE

Cindy the Cinderblock is heading "back east", and is currently in South Carolina.

Anyone going to South Carolina in the near future? I'd kinda like to have Cindy visit us at the WWWWWW3 event...

Hmmmm..... That's a long way to kayak!

Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post
    Hmmmm..... That's a long way to kayak!
    True, but maybe some members of the snowmobiling crowd are up for a long ride! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    True, but maybe some members of the snowmobiling crowd are up for a long ride! LOL!
    Sorry no snow in South Carolina. There plenty here in Maine why go there.
    Blazing Troll

Default Cindy Update

Well, the "Cindy the Cinderblock TB" is still in the mid-south - Virginia. What can we do to get her back to the northeast?

Note: Here's a picture of Cindy with a "Brdad marble" signature item, from when she was last in Maine. RULost2? and I moved it to New Hampshire, to a cacher named Cindy! LOL

Do you know anyone who lives in SC that might be going to Geowoodstock and do you know any Mainahs willing to lug it north?

Team MoxiePup,
    How's the Event Caching Coyote doin' ???

Opalsns

Quote Originally Posted by Opalsns View Post
    Team MoxiePup,
    How's the Event Caching Coyote doin' ???

Opalsns
    He is headed west right now. He has been seen in peoples cars, hitching rides on motorcyles, making a brief appearance at a flash mob, eating a bunch of cookies at a cookie event and even ended up in the stockades.
    As you can see he has been on his best behavior We love all the pictures that folks have been taking of him getting into trouble.
    It looks like he has picked up a shirt and buttons and a few lays... umm leis.

As far as Cindy... if someone really really wants her back in these neck of the woods and haffy is willing to get her to the event and if no other Mainah is willing to lug her north we could be convinced to do it as long as we have a place that we can dump her off... ummm ...gently place her

I see Cindy has been placed in a cache in West Virginia. Good to see her on the move again.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Cindy the Cinderblock is heading "back east", and is currently in South Carolina.

Anyone going to South Carolina in the near future? I'd kinda like to have Cindy visit us at the WWWWWW3 event...
    Yeah, thanks to me Cindy was resurrected from the grave.... Wish I could bring her back. 1st time I met her was at one of Mainiac's Beer and Wings events a few years ago.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.