vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cindy the Cinderblock - UPDATE

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    I am wondering why all of a sudden people want her back? I thought everyone wanted to get her moved on before.
    No, I got her from Brdad, I think, and all he wanted to do was get it out of his cache! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    No, I got her from Brdad, I think, and all he wanted to do was get it out of his cache! LOL!
    I have a curse which, every time I pick up a TB, I can't get rid of it for one reason or another. I have a FTF coin of Zoltarus's for well over a year and haven't had a chance to finish hiding the cache I started before then.

I knew the best chance of dumping Cindy was to get her to an event, but being afraid I'd miss the event I placed it near my Battleship cache and wrote the coords to it in the logbook hoping some sucker would latch on. EGSG couldn't resist so it made it to the event!

Thinking back I just realized I was the one that brought Cindy to Maine in the first place. Picked it up in Mass nearly half mile in the woods.

I think some people missed Cindy while she was up here and want to see it for themselves.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I like TAT's adventures with Cindy the best. Especially the one about the kayak trip with her on board

Wink juicy story

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    I like TAT's adventures with Cindy the best. Especially the one about the kayak trip with her on board
    ...do tell

Bow chicka bow wow
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

TAT placed it in Dirigo Maine 3.3mi N [visit log]

Retrieve it from a cache 8/25/2005 TAT retrieved it from Ca$h Cache Maine [visit log]
    Well, Cindy was getting a little bored on the island, so, it's off for more adventures. Where to next?

Dropped off 7/9/2005 TAT placed it in Ca$h Cache Maine 179mi S [visit log]
    I just might be the first to place Cindy in a cache without the use of any motor vehicle! It was fitting to let Huricane Cindy help blow me all the way to an island. She seems to like islands. Or, perhaps she just likes tipping over boats! Good luck to the next person, and keep an eye on her.

Retrieve it from a cache 7/3/2005 TAT retrieved it from Prong Pond Prize Maine [visit log]
    Imagine my supprise when a simple effort to cool off turns into a real life rescue! When I got back to the landing, someone asked if that helped stabilize the boat. I just smiled and said "no, it sure doesn't!" The first attempt to put it in the cockpit left no room for legs. The second attempt left me and Cindy in the water. Finally, I put her in the stern like a big ole dog! She rode proud and happy the rest of the way. She doesn't seem real found of swimming, but wading is good.

Thought about leaving her on West Mt. Kenebago, but not much traffic up there and wow, what a tough climb that would have been. Can't wait to see where she turns up mext.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by Opalsns View Post
    Team MoxiePup,
    How's the Event Caching Coyote doin' ???

Opalsns
    He is headed west right now. He has been seen in peoples cars, hitching rides on motorcyles, making a brief appearance at a flash mob, eating a bunch of cookies at a cookie event and even ended up in the stockades.
    As you can see he has been on his best behavior We love all the pictures that folks have been taking of him getting into trouble.
    It looks like he has picked up a shirt and buttons and a few lays... umm leis.

As far as Cindy... if someone really really wants her back in these neck of the woods and haffy is willing to get her to the event and if no other Mainah is willing to lug her north we could be convinced to do it as long as we have a place that we can dump her off... ummm ...gently place her

I see Cindy has been placed in a cache in West Virginia. Good to see her on the move again.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

I tried real hard to get it when I was down there, but the people that had it were less than cooperative. Too bad too because I drove right by that spot and where it was being held captive.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    I tried real hard to get it when I was down there, but the people that had it were less than cooperative. Too bad too because I drove right by that spot and where it was being held captive.
    Well to be fair . . . they were using Cindy to hold down the tarp on their woodpile. Now that winter is over. . . .
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Cindy really needs to get out to the mid-western states anyway, she spent quite a bit of time in Maine!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!