vb:literal>

Thread: EveryTrail

Hybrid View

Default EveryTrail

For those of you who have the ability to use Google Earth here is a program that you might be interested in.

http://www.everytrail.com/
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

That is very interesting. Will let my techno son figure it out. Thanks for sharing.

Default The EveryTrail website is cool!

A friend of mine told me about everytrail.com a couple of weeks ago and I just tried it out. The kids and I went to Grafton Notch State Park this past week and we brought along the GPS to save a track of our hike. We also took waypoints and pictures to go with it.

I upload the track and waypoints (which were combined together automatically) then the photos. It was a really easy interface and I loved the fact that it was free!

Should have known Haffy would already know about it but I logged on today to share a link of our track. Thought other geocachers might want to give the site a look-sy. My kids (they're 9 and 11) thought it was really easy to use.

http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=3929

And no, I'm not affiliated with the site. I just thought it was cool and this group being tech-types, I thought you'd agree.

Anyone else here have a track saved on the site? I don't see any other Maine entries but was wondering if anyone else had used it.

-robotbunny family

Just enjoyed a trip with you guys on the trail. Looks like a great hike. I havent been back to the site since I first heard about it and posted it here to the site so I think I might be using it though in the future. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.