vb:literal>

Thread: RE: Every man's dream john?

Default RE: Every man's dream john?

I ran across this the other day and thought some of you guys might get a kick out of it . . . or might even enter in the hopes of winning it!

http://www.rotorooter.com/john/index.php
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I'll enter every day!

to funny - if anyone wins I want to come see it!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    to funny - if anyone wins I want to come see it!
    OK, but make sure you put the seat back down!

I've been entering contests for YEARS! Never won anything big, but I'm trying to emulate my brother-in-law, who has won cars, trips, etc. In fact, you might see his license plate, which is "I WIN". LOL!

My aunt used to be very lucky too - fir coats (when they were the rage rather than something that raises rages), diamond rings, and other stuff you can't just live without. I don't have her luck but would be happy to win this one.

I always leave the seat down so, no problem if I come to visit! LOL We need this in Maine!

Come on folks, enter, enter, enter!

My sister has that kind of luck. If she needs spending money she'll stop, buy a scratch ticket, and more often than not she'll win upwards of 50 bucks. She's never won big but she wins!!!

She also has uncanny luck. She told me a story back when; while she was at a laundry mat and needed to make change for the washing and drying machines, she placed her dollar bill in the automatic change-making machine and out popped 4 Susan B. Anthony dollars. She put all the ones she had into that machine and got all Susan B. Anthony's back, how much I'm not sure but I'm sure it wasn't much because who brings that many ones to the laundry mat. Course there was a lady waiting to get change and saw what was going on and couldn't wait to get her turn but by the time my sister was finished and the lady took her turn not only was the machine empty of change, it took the ladies dollar and kept it. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    My aunt used to be very lucky too - fir coats (when they were the rage rather than something that raises rages), diamond rings, and other stuff you can't just live without. I don't have her luck but would be happy to win this one.

I always leave the seat down so, no problem if I come to visit! LOL We need this in Maine!

Come on folks, enter, enter, enter!
    OK, I've got to ask Lois . . . how in the world do they make coats out of fir trees . . . I only ask since I've got plenty of fir trees on my property and I'm thinking I could make a killing if these fir coats come back in vogue.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

OK Jake - I meant fur but maybe we could market fir ones to the animals or you could fill little pillows for the tourists LOL You are a great proof reader - I just need to do better Jake.