vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ammo cans to get rid of...

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    I think there is an echo in here.
    LOL! That's what you get when you respond to a message without going through the entire thread first!

Default welcome

I have had the opportunity to cache in Vermont. It's a great place for hiking and caching. My favorite though had a short hike. " whale tail " virtual. Welcome to Maine. If you need directions just ask. If you need a lift, or want to go caching, the Team is always ready, and willing to head out and go caching.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Talking Big offer from T2H

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    If you need a lift, or want to go caching, the Team is always ready, and willing to head out and go caching.
    I need help with the Delorme Challenge.

Default Again

Haven't we had this discussion before. You pay for the gas and I will drive you right to the caches. No navigating needed on your part. We will be on the road for 1 week, camping in all the remote places in No. Maine, where there are NO hotels. Or rest stops. Just plenty of trees. This is the easy way to complete the DeLorme. Then there's the hard way................6 trips over 6 weekends and over 4000 miles. You choose.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default If you want easy

Try The Rhode Island Challenge. Only 12 caches in one day trip.

Default That's an idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    Try The Rhode Island Challenge. Only 12 caches in one day trip.
    Okay, let's do that one on the way to Raleigh! LOL