vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Expensive Rear end!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    are we going to stick with the downeast idea this year?? (there's always the bigstop in newport!)
    Why not? Def need to find some challenging trails. Just ordered my 3" lift--there goes another grand--does it ever stop!?

Quote Originally Posted by The G Team View Post
    Yeah, saw the news--that's crazy. We'll have to come up with a new spot for the next "meeting". Speaking of that, we should probably think about a date and some potential routes for a spring trip.

Tread Lightly II: The Return of Hiram's Jeep!

Woo-hoo . . . I had a blast at last year's event.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by The G Team View Post
    Why not? Def need to find some challenging trails. Just ordered my 3" lift--there goes another grand--does it ever stop!?
    Just don't make the routes too challenging (i.e. potentially damaging) . . . seeing as I do have to drive my vehicle to work the next day (well, unless that is I drive the beater Celica to work.)

If you're thinking of heading to Bangor and then cutting over into the Downeast Area there's always Dysarts -- a place where I often seem to start and end many of my adventures while snowmobiling, ATVing, hiking, etc. And if you're ever in Unity the Homestead has a decent breakfast menu.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Just don't make the routes too challenging (i.e. potentially damaging) . . . seeing as I do have to drive my vehicle to work the next day (well, unless that is I drive the beater Celica to work.)

If you're thinking of heading to Bangor and then cutting over into the Downeast Area there's always Dysarts -- a place where I often seem to start and end many of my adventures while snowmobiling, ATVing, hiking, etc. And if you're ever in Unity the Homestead has a decent breakfast menu.

I love the homestead! but i think thats a bit far off the main road, theres also denny's in elsworth.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.