I can't help but laugh but am noticing in posts a lot of people on here also still use dialup. I thought I was the only one left in the world who still uses dialup.
Everyone keeps asking me where in Maine I am moving too. To tell you the truth I'm not sure yet, but one of the deciding factors WILL BE, a place that has Broadband/DSL available. If I'm going to move, I'm going in the forward direction..not backward.

What areas of Maine should I keep off my real estate search list? LoL

Don't get me wrong... I'm not a materialistic person by any means but once you've used DSL, its hard to go back to dialup. Whenever I have a software download I need to make, I take my laptop to work to download it. It takes me over an hour sometimes at home to download a new Garmin software update. What a pain in the *****!
And don't even talk to me about uploading pics to the geocaching.com site. When geocaching.com seizes up on me after a half hour uploading to the site....I'm about ready to SCREAM! I've given up on that.

I'm just glad to hear I'm not the only one still using dialup and there are other people out there suffering along with me.