vb:literal>

Thread: Geocaching in Spain?

Hybrid View

Default Geocaching in Spain?

My son is a US Navy "Mass Communications Spe******t" (formerly journalist or photographer) assigned in Rota, Spain. Here's a link to an article he did on geocaching for The Rota Coastline, the base newspaper. I'm a bit biased, but I thought it was a pretty good article for a person who is DEFINITELY a geomuggle!

(RULOST2? and I just applied for passports yesterday. We might go to Spain next year, but at least the passports should be here for our trip to GeoWoodstock! )

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    (RULOST2? and I just applied for passports yesterday. We might go to Spain next year, but at least the passports should be here for our trip to GeoWoodstock! )
    Why do you need passports for a trip to North Carolina?

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    Why do you need passports for a trip to North Carolina?
    Sheesh! It's a "foreign" country, isn't it? Isn't that what we call "Flatland"?

The people speak English with a funny accent - almost as bad as going to Quebec!

And the food! Go into any store and you'll see hog maws, chicken feet, pigs intestines. And grits! Sheesh! Grit is what you get between your toes at OOB!

If you mention snow, they think you're some kinda drug addict looking for something to put in your nose!

And I remember one big tourist trap - South of the Border - that isn't too far from the event! Guess that's proof enough!