vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What to do on Valentine's Day in a Blizzard

Default What to do on Valentine's Day in a Blizzard

Can someone help me on this? RULOST2? called in today - didn't want to go in to work because of the nasty weather - so what do we do?

I thought of a couple of things that might be interesting, but thought someone else could come with a few suggestions.

I tried washing her face in the snow - then licking it off - and she hit me.

I suggested rolling around in the snow (naked) then coming in to warm up. She rolled her eyes and told me to act my age.

I even offered to buy her candy and/or flowers yesterday, and she said she's rather have a 6-pack of Diet Coke.

Sheesh!

When Lee and I are alone and locked in, we like to play house. That's where I make a mess, and she cleans it up.

Today, I'm alone, so I just have to take it easy and hang out in the chat room and surf the net and think about cleaning the cellar.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Well, personally I know my wife very well, I know all the things she loves! So I'm going to give her all those things today! I know how much she loves to do dishes, so I'll make plenty of dirty ones, and she loves picking up after me, so I'm going to put out lots of clothes and beer cans around the apartment. And most of all she loves to vacuum!!! So I made extra sure that today when I went to clean the snow off the Jeep that I didn't take my boots off when I came back in! (I'm also going to help her clean the fridge, I'm going to eat all the leftovers while I'm playing video games today so she can have more dishes to do!)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Can someone help me on this? RULOST2? called in today - didn't want to go in to work because of the nasty weather - so what do we do?

I thought of a couple of things that might be interesting, but thought someone else could come with a few suggestions.

I tried washing her face in the snow - then licking it off - and she hit me.

I suggested rolling around in the snow (naked) then coming in to warm up. She rolled her eyes and told me to act my age.

I even offered to buy her candy and/or flowers yesterday, and she said she's rather have a 6-pack of Diet Coke.

Sheesh!

awwwwwwwwwww - that just plain stinks Bruce!!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Well, personally I know my wife very well, I know all the things she loves! So I'm going to give her all those things today! I know how much she loves to do dishes, so I'll make plenty of dirty ones, and she loves picking up after me, so I'm going to put out lots of clothes and beer cans around the apartment. And most of all she loves to vacuum!!! So I made extra sure that today when I went to clean the snow off the Jeep that I didn't take my boots off when I came back in! (I'm also going to help her clean the fridge, I'm going to eat all the leftovers while I'm playing video games today so she can have more dishes to do!)
    Can't you give her a plastic rose or something too? lol
    Maybe you could evenjust regive her the one you already gave her......again
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    When Lee and I are alone and locked in, we like to play house. That's where I make a mess, and she cleans it up.
    I'm not going to ask what kind of mess that might be.
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Happy Valentines Day Everybody!
    I see we have some hopeless romantics in this group... LMAO!
    (read as H O P E L E S S romantics)

What are the snow conditions there? It started snowing at midnight and I have probably 10" or more and its coming down fast.
    I have not been plowed out yet and I don't think the predictions of 2-3 ft are too far fetched.
    I feel like I'm in a snow globe!!!! I love it!!!!!
    What a beautiful Valentines Day!!!!
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Here in Bangor it started coming down around 8 AM and we now have an inch I guess. I think they're forcasting 8" for here.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Here in Bangor it started coming down around 8 AM and we now have an inch I guess. I think they're forcasting 8" for here.
    Wow! Didn't start until 8??? We're only 50 miles west of there, and it started at 6:00 here. And we have about 5 inches so far.

What a difference a few miles makes!

(The carpenters finished yesterday - FINALLY - and RULOST2? is upstairs arranging her sewing materials in the cabinets they built for her. Works for me!)

Talking I'm ready for caching!

I too am home today, and ready to go play in the snow. Any takers? You guys are too funny however.
    Happy Trails!