vb:literal>

Thread: Photobucket

Hybrid View

Default Photobucket

Can anyone tell me how to use the photobucket to put photos in to a post. When I upload them from my pictures, what size should I pick first??
    when I put them into the post using the URL address, they seem to go into the post really small, (like avatar size). Then when I logged back on to the site they were bigger??? Is this normal?? Am I just stupid??? (Don't answer that. OK) I just downloaded photobucket today, so can anyone tell me what the correct steps are? Please remember that I am fairly new to the computer, so lingo I can understand would be much appreciated
    Thanks,,,,"Dave" of "Dave and Gail"

Quote Originally Posted by Dave and Gail View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to use the photobucket to put photos in to a post. When I upload them from my pictures, what size should I pick first??
    when I put them into the post using the URL address, they seem to go into the post really small, (like avatar size). Then when I logged back on to the site they were bigger??? Is this normal?? Am I just stupid??? (Don't answer that. OK) I just downloaded photobucket today, so can anyone tell me what the correct steps are? Please remember that I am fairly new to the computer, so lingo I can understand would be much appreciated
    Thanks,,,,"Dave" of "Dave and Gail"
    Whatever size you would like,for my monitor I use a medium size 800x600 but I guess that would be whatever size you use for your particular monitor. They give you 3 codes to use,use the bottom IMG code, just copy and paste it into the post. You should be all set if you follow those instructions. If not, just send me the photo and I'll return to you the proper code. Hope that helped.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.