Thread: Familiar Faces on GC.com!

Default Familiar Faces on GC.com!

I often see pictures of people I know when I sign onto the Maine website, but not too often do I know people on the GC.com website. Today I did!! It was Kaching Karen, Team2Hunt, and Karen's parents!! How cool.....

~ Beach Comber ~

Default Hey Cool!

We thought that was my 200th find in Grande Manan, but it was the cache before it! MumsBee and the Old Drone had a great time exploring the island with us. They usually went to visit, but not explore.

Default Great trip

And I remember it well. Lots of good memories from that vacavtion trip. I keep asking to go back again. There are about 6-7 caches we didn't get to. The island was absolutley beautiful.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

We've been to Grand Manan, but not since "pre geocaching" days. We spend a lot of time in Atlantic Canada, and need to go back there. We agree that it is beautiful...

Default Yuk!

I'd like to forget the ferry ride over.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.