On Monday 3 of us left from Maine, Gob-ler, 1manteam and myself. We met up with kayakerinme in Bellingham Mass. and headed south to Rhode Island. We grabbed our first cache around 9:30am, in North Smithfield, just across the border. We spent the next 8 hours crossing the state, and it's beautiful bay, to grab the remaining caches needed to log the Challenge. It ended up in Providence at the Paw Sox stadium, at 5:37pm. We visited the oldest cache in Rhode Island along the way and logged about 250 miles. We quickly celebrated and had to head home. We heard today that we had been successful, and now only need to make the return trip to log the final cache. I'm ready to go almost anytime. Congrats to kayakerinme on finishing his 4th New England Challenge, Gob-ler on his 2nd, my 3rd and 1manteam's 1st. Troy may be the youngest to successfully complete a New England Challenge. The state was beautiful and in places, alot like Maine. Just not as big. Thanks guys for the fabulous day. I almost had to seperate Gob-ler and 1manteam more than once. They shared the backseat. Hope we can get together in April and log Vermont's Challenge.