vb:literal>

Thread: Daylight Savings

Default Daylight Savings

We recieved this interoffice email at work a week ago...
    Take note:

Daylight Saving Time changes

The US and Canadian governments agreed on legislation which goes into effect this year that changes the dates when these countries switch to and away from Daylight Savings Time (DST). DST begins earlier (March 11 instead of April 1) and ends later (November 4 versus October 28) than it has before.

More caching daylight..Whoo Hoo!!!!

I was looking at my calendar this afternoon and noticed that the Daylight Savings is listed as being on April 1st....My calandar must have gone into print before this new legislation happened...so if your Calendar says Daylight Savings begins on April 1st...change it to March 11th
    Last edited by Foxgloves; 02-24-2007 at 06:50 PM. Reason: typos
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Quote Originally Posted by Foxgloves View Post
    We recieved this interoffice email at work a week ago...
    Take note:

Daylight Saving Time changes

The US and Canadian governments agreed on legislation which goes into effect this year that changes the dates when these countries switch to and away from Daylight Savings Time (DST). DST begins earlier (March 11 instead of April 1) and ends later (November 4 versus October 28) than it has before.

More caching daylight..Whoo Hoo!!!!

I was looking at my calendar this afternoon and noticed that the Daylight Savings is listed as being on April 1st....My calandar must have gone into print before this new legislation happened...so if your Calendar says Daylight Savings begins on April 1st...change it to March 11th
    That means it will stay light a hour later,say 7 pm instead of 6 pm.I,m worried that with the extra sun in the warm part of the afternoon it will melt the snow quicker.Right now the melting seems to stop around supper time,but after the time change it won't stop until after well after supper.More caching daylight,but will we have to do it on bare ground?

Default Computers

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/914387

Your computer still thinks it will occur on April 1. We will have to go in and change it on the 11th and then again, on April 1st. When your computer says it will happen. Or you can download the new software from Microsoft to change your computers dates. Good Luck! 01012000 again.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

You should be perfectly fine if you get automatic updates from Microsoft though.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.