vb:literal>

Thread: Magic Beer

Default Magic Beer

A woman walks into a bar and see's this cute guy sitting there. So she walks up to him and say's " Hi there, what are you drinking?" The guy say's " I'm drinking Magic Beer!. The woman say's, "come on, there is no such thing as magic beer!" The guy says " Oh yeah, watch this!" He takes a big drink, runs across the bar, dives out the window and fly's around the building and back through the window into the bar. The woman say's "WOW, bartender,,give me one of what he is drinking!!" The bartender gives her one of the same as the cute guy, she takes a big drink, runs across the bar, dives out the window and falls straight to the sidewalk,,,splat!!. The bartender looks at the guy and says,,,"You know something superman,,,Your a real jerk when your drinking!!!

I'd bet if we looked REAL hard, we'd find this joke already in the forums somewhere! LOL!

d’76 Guest

I love it. LOL ROFLAO

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    I'd bet if we looked REAL hard, we'd find this joke already in the forums somewhere! LOL!

It's still a classic, and no matter how many times I hear it I still laugh at it...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.