vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proud to be a Geo-Dad

Smile Proud to be a Geo-Dad

On Sunday afternoon 1manteam and I shared a milestone cache. Blue Hill Loo, was his 300th find and I shared in the celebration with my 1400th. It just happened to be the same cache. We had been in Rhode Island completing The Little Rhody DeLorme Challenge, on Saturday. We logged 30+ caches and then the caching run after the Maine Pirate Event. I believe Troy is the youngest person to log a New England DeLorme Challenge at 13.

Congrats to 1manteam!! What a weekend of caching. I couldn't be more proud of my son.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

congratulations to both of you! what a cool cache to get as your milestones! it's one of my favorites
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Wow! Milestones and records!! Congrats to both of you.

That is a great cache! I stood there for a moment and said to myself...... hmmmmm, should I, or shouldn't I check that out. I bet you shared a laugh too!!

He's a great kid! And you are a great dad!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Congrats to you both. A well earned accomplishment for 1ManTeam!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default Yeah, Troy!

Wait til he gets behind the wheel of a car. He can take off after school and not work weekends... He'll close that gap, Dad!
    Nice job, Troy.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber View Post
    He's a great kid! And you are a great dad!
    Yeah I get that impression too. Its nice that you can do this hobby as a father and son team. It makes it even more special. They grow up fast so don't ever take it for granted.
    I wish I could turn the clocks back sometimes...
    oh but wait...we just turned them ahead didn't we?
    ...never mind.

It also helps to have parent(s) who aren't couch potatoes and love to be in the great outdoors! That is one of the best things in the world you can introduce your kids to.

Congratulations to both of you...
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Having only known you guys for a short time, its still easy to see you have a great bond between the two of you.Congrats.Troy!!!Sadie and I want to thank you for all the help at the event,we couldn't have found all the hidden coins without you.

Great going to a great team! This just proves Geocaching is a wonderful family sport.

Can't wait to see what the summer months may bring - cache on in health and happiness!

Congratulations you two! Happy Caching!