vb:literal>

Thread: MD Cluedo Series: GCW2YP

Default MD Cluedo Series: GCW2YP

Greetings from Maryland! I just finished the last of a highly creative series called MD Cluedo. It's: GCW2YP
    It consists of 10 caches and each has 1, 2, or 3 suspects, rooms, and/or weapons just like the game Clue. Once you find out who did it, where, and with what weapon, you'll know the coordinates of a mystery cache.
    I found 9 of the 10 which narrowed things down to 6 possible locations for the final. It was in the 4th of the 6 that I checked.
    This was an excellent idea and I thought I'd pass it on to those in the state where I was first introduced to caching.
    Hope y'all are doing well up there!

bugdoc

Cool idea for a cache, maybe someone up here will replicate the crime!

Shortly after I hid my You Sank My Battleship cache, another regular in the national chat room created a cache version of Clue in Indiana as well. I liked the idea then, and I like it now.

Caches like the MD Cluedo Mystery Cache are the type of caches that produce memories more so than numbers. For both the cache finder and the hider.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

We have one of those type "clue game" caches in VT as well.

Its called Old Mother Hubbard Plays Clue (GCK1NH)
    and although its a much smaller scale version of the MD Cluedo Series it was a lot of fun.
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

It was really addictive. I found the first one as an afterthought; I was in the area for a geocaching event and was looking for some nearby caches and I had in my GPS. I'd planned to wait until my new fiancee finished her PhD dissertation draft to do the rest of them but couldn't wait (she understood since we did a Virtual on our second date and went caching on our 4th date).

Smile Happiness is...

Quote Originally Posted by drbugman View Post
    my new fiancee finished her PhD dissertation draft to do the rest of them but couldn't wait (she understood since we did a Virtual on our second date and went caching on our 4th date).
    Congratulations Colin! Make sure to make plans to come back home to an event so we can all meet her!