vb:literal>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hiram's Believe it or not... (GARMINS RULE!)

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    During the classroom portion of our Drivers ed class we put beer googles on the kids and have them walk around the classroom. It's quit a hoot watching them navigate the class.

The state has several pairs that you can use.
    I can come in and show em how a pro does it
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Wow . . . so let me get this straight . . . you've tried to drown it . . . you've tried to freeze it . . . and yet it still keeps on working. Truly amazing . . . on the otherhand, you're pretty hard on equipment, aren't you? You really should contact Garmin with what this unit has gone through since it's a great testimonial.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Wow . . . so let me get this straight . . . you've tried to drown it . . . you've tried to freeze it . . . and yet it still keeps on working. Truly amazing . . . on the otherhand, you're pretty hard on equipment, aren't you? You really should contact Garmin with what this unit has gone through since it's a great testimonial.
    Don't forget that it got plowed about 4 times... and it still found it's way back to me! I think I'm going to start a log about the life of this unit and publish it the day it dies (if that ever happens).

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Don't forget that it got plowed about 4 times... and it still found it's way back to me! I think I'm going to start a log about the life of this unit and publish it the day it dies (if that ever happens).

The Zombie Garmin? The Vampire Garmin? It rises again and again . . . it cannot be killed . . . although maybe if you submerged it in a pail of Holy Water or tried driving an 8-penny nail through the display screen?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Seriously though you should write up a great testimonial about the trials and tribulations of the unit and who knows maybe they just might send you something nice. It can't do any harm to try anyway.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Told ya - write it up and send it in. Sure can't hurt. I have dropped mine so many times and it's still ticking.........

But - Jake and Becket have Magellans and I have to admit those aren't bad either. I think theirs have been through a lot. Do like Jake's case - it's unique.

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Told ya - write it up and send it in. Sure can't hurt. I have dropped mine so many times and it's still ticking.........

But - Jake and Becket have Magellans and I have to admit those aren't bad either. I think theirs have been through a lot. Do like Jake's case - it's unique.
    I assume you're talking about my "case" for my Explorist 210 . . . the wool sock?

I assume you're talking about my "case" for my Explorist 210 . . . the wool sock?
    So that's why it's yellow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    So that's why it's yellow!!!
    It's actually gray.

It's actually gray.

now you're getting a little to personal....