vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Archived but available?

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    Bruce is real close to it so I'm sure he could check it out once the snow is gone.
    Yeah - I'll check it. We've still got a LOT of snow here.

I saw that it was archived some time ago, and was disappointed as it's a nice intown location along a nice little stream.

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I just got an email about After the Fall - there is a good chance it's still there. Anyone up to go hunt it up, and then we can make a decision what to do if it's still there. It's in Solon and the closest cache is .7 miles, so it's possible it could be re-approved.
    If it's still there, I'll see about adopting it. It's the closest cache to me! LOL!

The owner now lives in Thailand so don't know how easy it will be to get in touch with him.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Who's the owner of that? I think Noreasta has a friend living in Thailand that used to cache - maybe it is him.
    ~ Beach Comber ~

It was N1ULY and he used to team up with Cricket's Song. They were a pair but not anymore.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

It's the owner I have been corresponding with - N1ULY. It sounds like they might want to keep it if it were there, but if they are in Thailand for an extended time, maybe it would need to be adopted. But, maybe it is gone anyway.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default Great cache with a view

Quote Originally Posted by Rydnfree View Post
    Actually that cache has been removed, I had seen it was archived and decided it was to nice of a view not to have a cache there so I hid Rydn The Bri-Mar Trail in the same area,when I went back to check on it I found that sockmnky's cache was still there, and that some people had found it and logged it as mine. I moved mine to a different location and submitted a log on GC.com with new Coords and explaining what had happened,when I went back Sockmnky's was gone. Rydn the Bri-Mar Trail is still there though and the view is still gorgeous
    The original cache, Rattlesnake Mountain was my 100th and a beautiful area. I went back and also found Rydn The Bri-Mar Trail, well worth the short trip to the cache. Best view of The Sebago Lakes Region/Raymond Pond area you can find.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default Maine's who's who

Looking at these caches, espicially the early logs. It's like a who's who from the early days. Fascinating! I was surprised to see some of you have been caching for a very long time.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    Looking at these caches, espicially the early logs. It's like a who's who from the early days. Fascinating! I was surprised to see some of you have been caching for a very long time.
    Lately I've been looking through some Maine's oldest caches with little or no logs, some of the history is cool.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    It was N1ULY and he used to team up with Cricket's Song. They were a pair but not anymore.
    gotcha - sounds like communication is all set
    ~ Beach Comber ~