vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Archived but available?

Quote Originally Posted by kayakerinme View Post
    I haven't been over to Crescent Beach for some time but was thinking of placing a cache there soon. I'll look next time I need to take the dog for a big walk and remove it if I can find it.
    Well, it took a month to get there but I got there nonetheless. The Crescent Beach Chain cache is not there now. I did bring back a crushed beer can from among the "treasures" down in the foundation but there's no geolitter. Time to cross that one off the list.

Well, it took a month to get there but I got there nonetheless. The Crescent Beach Chain cache is not there now. I did bring back a crushed beer can from among the "treasures" down in the foundation but there's no geolitter. Time to cross that one off the list.
    Very good!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Could you log a note on the cache so that everyone knows? That's why I question half these caches - there are found logs after the listing is archived, and no mention on the cache page logs or description that the cache has been removed.

I have removed the cache from the list and added Trek in the woods. (GCXQVN) by Big Bull Moose (4/3.5). It looks like this cache had an unfortunate life, but may still be there.
    Last edited by brdad; 04-30-2007 at 06:56 AM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."