vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Geocaching in Rome, Italy

Default Geocaching in Rome, Italy

Well in two weeks I will be doing some geocaching in Rome, Italy. I thought I would share the news. Has anyone ever been, or yet, cached there? There is one right at the Colosseum I am looking forwards to do... and a few in Venice City I have written down.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Wow - sounds like fun - please journal your adventures for us as you can or when you return. Cache on!

That sounds like a lot more fun than here! Today, I am in Armenia, Colombia. The nearest cache is 40 miles and there is now posible way to get there.

I've been to Italy, but that was before geocaching. If you get a chance to go to the Val d'Aosta, I highly reccomend it! Have fun!

I've been to Italy several times, but - like TAT - it was before geocaching. And all I saw of Rome was the airport! LOL!

Going to be any place besides Rome?

Yep... Vatican City, Aussi, Venice City...
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Default Out of the country caching

Sounds like fun J,,,Hope you enjoy your vacation and have lots of fun. Remember the old saying,,,"When in Rome,,,Do as the Romans do"!!! (Whatever that means?) What do Romans do?? Next week Gail and I are heading to Barbados for 2 weeks and plan on hitting all 6 caches on the island. (Wow!!) Guess that leaves plenty of time for Rum sampling Have a good vacation and Happy Caching,,,"Dave and Gail" and Shamis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave and Gail View Post
    Next week Gail and I are heading to Barbados for 2 weeks and plan on hitting all 6 caches on the island.
    If Barbados has a DeLorme's Challenge, you guys are in!!!

So what's inspiring this trip afar??? bussiness, pleasure, running from the feds...?

(if on the run, I've got a few contacts over there that helped me out back in the 60's after an attempt to take over the breweries in Latrobe and turn them into their own country was foiled by some rotten kids and their dog that lived in a green van... i've said too much already...)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

d’76 Guest

So Hiram,

How old where you exactly in the 60's??

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    So Hiram,

How old where you exactly in the 60's??
    I was thinking the same thing . . . I'm thinking we're talking about Hiram and his past life when he was a radical hippie or something like that since if you do the math you come out to Hiram being something like negative 15 years old or so.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."