vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Geocaching on Bill Green's Maine

I have had a little experience with Bill Green. If we are going to do this and he said next Tuesday then some one better jump on it otherwise we will probably never get another chance again.

From my experiences with Bill is that he picks and choses when and what he wants to cover and if you can not fit into his schedule then you will never get another chance until his schedule opens again and who knows when that will be.

So I hope someone can jump on this for us. I am sorry to say that I can not do it. So please someone step forward. A board member would be AWESOME.
    Blazing Troll

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    I have had a little experience with Bill Green. If we are going to do this and he said next Tuesday then some one better jump on it otherwise we will probably never get another chance again.

From my experiences with Bill is that he picks and choses when and what he wants to cover and if you can not fit into his schedule then you will never get another chance until his schedule opens again and who knows when that will be.

So I hope someone can jump on this for us. I am sorry to say that I can not do it. So please someone step forward. A board member would be AWESOME.
    I can do it!! I don't have classes on Tuesdays! and I know a lot of you work...I've been on TV before, mostly for Unity College. 'Less there's a more experienced cacher who wants the glory....
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

I say give him an buzz to his email address and see what he has to say.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

I do not want to upstream anyone but I too am available on Tuesday and am willing to travel. Bill would know me by another last name from years ago in Bangor. Maybe he would be charmed by two women ;-)

Let me know if you want me. A public health conference I was going to attend was to full - so I was planning on going to Augusta anyway that day.

It would be fun to do something with Medawisla -

Thumbs up let's go!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    I do not want to upstream anyone but I too am available on Tuesday and am willing to travel. Bill would know me by another last name from years ago in Bangor. Maybe he would be charmed by two women ;-)

Let me know if you want me. A public health conference I was going to attend was to full - so I was planning on going to Augusta anyway that day.

It would be fun to do something with Medawisla -
    Definately!! I was planning to go to Augusta to, for some lobbying, but that can wait. Two are better than one! You should email him since he knows you more than me.
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

I know Tat wants to go to, so you guys ought to get together and really do us proud.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

cache event!!!!!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

I'd gladly let Hollera and Medawisla do it. I would have to take a day off work (twist my arm ) I know you'll have fun.

I can see it now, someone is going to claim FTF on Bill Green!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    I can see it now, someone is going to claim FTF on Bill Green!
    tehehe