vb:literal>

Thread: Anyone headed to Canada?

Post Anyone headed to Canada?

I am holding onto a coin that never should have left Canada. TBR1WN It's a Rose coin. Can anyone help it out? I can get it north in about a week if necessary.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Head there tomorrow and go about every other week. Head over the border again next weekend also for vacation. Skiing mostly but will also do some cache locations on the way.
    We hate mindless caches placed in the woods without a reason, nothing but the cache in a plastic bag on a tree.

I'm in Canada, I could always place the coin in a cache here on the island....

Default Thanks

Thanks to both of you for the offer. But I'd have to drive all the way to the border, just to meet you. I think I am going to give it to Maniac1957 today and he can get it closer to home. Thanks again.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default On it's way

Maniac1957 grabbed the coin from me during our Massachusetts tour. He will be dropping it off in the Bangor area, soon. Thanks Brad.