It is getting close to that time of year again where Tink and I need to decide on whether we are going to have the event Slipping into Summer III this year. If we do it again it looks like we will be roasting another pig. I hope everyone liked the pig we had last year. The date we are looking at so far would be 16 June.
I would like some feedback from everyone on this. I know it is a long ways out still but there are several factors to consider when we start planning this.
We need to know how many people will be interested in attending this event and would like to hear inputs from everyone whether we should host this event again. We need to make this decision within the next week or two.
If we are going to hold this event we need a rough idea on how many people are interested in attending the event so we know what size pig to get. Last year we were lucky and the size was just enough to feed everyone.