vb:literal>

Thread: Welcome SquamLoon

Cool Welcome SquamLoon

Welcome to the Maine Geocaching site. You will fit right in here. If you look at the thread on the Night Caching Event, you will see SquamLoon played an important part of our night caching activities. It was his cache that we had so much fun with. I'd give you the link but I can't remember and I don't speak french. Maybe Jim could help out with the title. I had to Babel-fish it to translate. Hope to cache with you sometime soon. Coming to Maine?
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

I'm guessing you are talking about Moi et mes chiens (GC11TB2) by SquamLoon (1.5/1.5). Babelfish says it means "Me and my dogs".

Welcome to Geocachingmaine.org, SquamLoon!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Actually its his GC11KTV night cache which is a play on words on some of the lyrics in the

song “Lady Marmalade” by Patty LaBelle.

Missy Elliot produced a new version of it in 2001 with Christina Aguilera and some other divas.
    On Nicole Kidmans “Moulin Rouge” soundtrack.

Everyone remembers that one don’t they?

Squamloon changed one of the words in the title from coucher to cacher.
    If you’ve heard the song you can appreciate the title of his cache.

"It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Ah, cool. makes more sense now. For some reason, that one didn't come up on my initial search.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Foxgloves View Post
    Actually its his GC11KTV night cache which is a play on words on some of the lyrics in the

song “Lady Marmalade” by Patty LaBelle.

Missy Elliot produced a new version of it in 2001 with Christina Aguilera and some other divas.
    On Nicole Kidmans “Moulin Rouge” soundtrack.

Everyone remembers that one don’t they?

Squamloon changed one of the words in the title from coucher to cacher.
    If you’ve heard the song you can appreciate the title of his cache.

Thanks for bailing me out! It was pretty late when we got done and I had to guess which caches to log. Had to read some of the previous logs to figure it out.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Thanks so much for the kind welcome. I'm really impressed with this website, as well as that of the Vermonters... and we really need to get up to speed here in New Hampshire.

Okay, so why isn't my stats bar showing up?

Cachet d'un cacheur sachant cacher

d’76 Guest

Default Where?

Quote Originally Posted by SquamLoon View Post
    I'm really impressed with this website, as well as that of the Vermonters.
    Where's that? Have I done any caching there? Let me see!