vb:literal>

Thread: My how time flies...

Talking My how time flies...

It seemed like it was just a year ago that Rick and Donna were having an anniversary. And here they are having another already. What this make it 4,10,25?? I lost count....sorry. I hope you two are able to do something fun for your special day. Many more as well.
    Happy Trails!

Woo hoo...congratulations you two.

Wow, celebrating your anniversary with a new server! Congrats and many more!!

Congratulations to both of you
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Than you everyone. Donna approached me today to said happy anniversary and I said I can not believe two years have gone by. I got thrown back at me saying it has been three years. So I said "see how times flies when your happy". I got away easy on that one.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Than you everyone. Donna approached me today to said happy anniversary and I said I can not believe two years have gone by. I got thrown back at me saying it has been three years. So I said "see how times flies when your happy". I got away easy on that one.
    Rick . . . a truly smooth operator!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Default congrats!

I couldn't happen to a nicer couple. You are definitely something special. Enjoy the day, and tonight.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.