vb:literal>

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Maine Cache and Cache Hider Stats

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    brdad, the Maine Geocaching Stats have been so helpful for me to plan the DeLorme Challenge, thank you.

Regarding , Magalloway River Crossing (GC1E530)-(1.5/1.5) by UPSALQUITCH is listed as map 66. Is this not on map 27?
    Wow, that is quite a discrepancy, and a good catch. There must be a bug in my code I will have to look into it. Thanks for letting me know.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Wow, that is quite a discrepancy, and a good catch. There must be a bug in my code I will have to look into it. Thanks for letting me know.
    Only caught it because I've done the cache and happened to be bookmarking for the DeLorme Challenge. This tool you've provided makes planning so much easier. I sure appreciate it.

Bug has been fixed and stats have been updated but the data is still from Feb 16th.

-71.283333 is less than -71 By the way.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Bug has been fixed and stats have been updated but the data is still from Feb 16th.

-71.283333 is less than -71 By the way.

Ya got yourself a keeper there Msteelee!!

Thanks for your efforts in the stats keeping brdad!
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Default Stats Updated

Stats have been updated.

They will probably not be updated again until near the end of the month as I will be absent.

Maine Geocaching Stats
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Stats have been updated.

They will probably not be updated again until near the end of the month as I will be absent.

Maine Geocaching Stats
    As long as you bring a note from your mom

Default Stats have been updated!

We are nearing 5000 caches published and nearly 4000 available!

Maine Geocaching Stats
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

We are nearing 5000 caches published and nearly 4000 available!

Maine Geocaching Stats
    Sheesh! An awesome set of statistics. Any way you can tell who has found the most Maine caches? Somehow I think it might not be Gob-Ler...

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh! An awesome set of statistics. Any way you can tell who has found the most Maine caches? Somehow I think it might not be Gob-Ler...
    No, unfortunately that would require downloading all logs of all caches. Which I have a macro capable of, but it would take a week to download and would be against gc.com's terms of use.

I would gamble Gob-ler is high on that list, if not at the top. For reference, Gob-lers stats page claims he has 2390 Maine finds - I would guess he has more than that now. I have 1138 Maine finds. Perhaps if you started a thread people could post their number of Maine finds...
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Default I want to know?

Yes that would be a interesting stat. I'm currently at 1853 Maine finds.
    Happy Trails!