vb:literal>

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Maine Cache and Cache Hider Stats

Stats have been updated. We should cross the 4000 cache mark this week. Tomorrow according to my predictions on the stats page.

Thanks to Gob-ler for pointing out an error last week in my script which didn't calculate values for York County.

Maine Cache Stats
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default Updated Stats

Nothing new except for the data

Maine Geocaching Stats
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I just wanted to thank you Dave for getting together and sharing what you know with "Tigerz" so we can have our SC stats somewhat the same.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    I just wanted to thank you Dave for getting together and sharing what you know with "Tigerz" so we can have our SC stats somewhat the same.
    Your Welcome. Looks like it might be a good partnership with ideas coming from both sides!

It's kind of interesting to compare, too, since both states have about the same numbers.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Stats have been updated.

In August, we broke the record for most caches in a month. If you want to know how many, look it up!

Maine Geocaching Stats

Stats have been updated.

I missed last week's update, was busy doing something, I forget what it was....

Maine Geocaching Stats
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Stats have been updated.

I missed last week's update, was busy doing something, I forget what it was....
    You're lucky that Lee doesn't read the forums very often! LOL!

I do the cooking in our household so I never have to worry about going without supper. (You can tell, 'eh? LOL!)

even though it is not said enough thank you for your work on this. it is amazing to see the stats.

Thanks, hide_from_the_kids!

Stats have once again been updated. We have crossed the 900 mark for archived caches. That's a big number for any of us that joined in the first few years when there wasn't anywhere near 900 caches hidden in Maine!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

When I first started, I remember thinking I wanted to log all the caches in Maine....so much for that theory. I can't even keep up with the ones in my own town!

Thanks for the stats brdad, very interesting.