Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 327

Thread: Maine Cache and Cache Hider Stats

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brewer, Maine
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    When I first started, I remember thinking I wanted to log all the caches in Maine....so much for that theory. I can't even keep up with the ones in my own town!

    Thanks for the stats brdad, very interesting.
    I have less than 100 caches to go to get all the caches in Maine...that were there when I started caching at the end of 2003.
    Got all the '01, chipping away at the '02-'03 now.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    I have less than 100 caches to go to get all the caches in Maine...that were there when I started caching at the end of 2003.
    Got all the '01, chipping away at the '02-'03 now.
    That is very cool. Keep on caching!

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    6,061

    Default

    Stats have been updated.

    Maine Geocaching Stats
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

    "The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,540

    Default

    Holy crap! We have over 5% of the worlds caches here. That's unbelievable.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brewer, Maine
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    Holy crap! We have over 5% of the worlds caches here. That's unbelievable.
    Your right...it is unbelievable
    More like 0.5% or one half of one percent.
    Pesky decimal point...

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Oakland, Maine
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    Your right...it is unbelievable
    More like 0.5% or one half of one percent.
    Pesky decimal point...
    Darn, I got all excited thinking about how dedicated we Mainers are to Geocaching!! I can't imagine only having 100 left to go in the state from 01-03!. We set our goal at 225 for the year and we only have 5 left to go. 3 if we attend the two events in November in Bangor. Here I was feeling good about myself, now..... complete Dispair (or is that jealousy)
    Geocaching Parrotheads

    Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,540

    Default

    Yeah, sorry about that.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brewer, Maine
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fins2right View Post
    Darn, I got all excited thinking about how dedicated we Mainers are to Geocaching!! I can't imagine only having 100 left to go in the state from 01-03!. We set our goal at 225 for the year and we only have 5 left to go. 3 if we attend the two events in November in Bangor. Here I was feeling good about myself, now..... complete Dispair (or is that jealousy)
    Look at it this way, instead of having to find over 34,000 in Maine, you only have to find 3,407. (and counting)
    Much easier isn't it?

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Oakland, Maine
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    Look at it this way, instead of having to find over 34,000 in Maine, you only have to find 3,407. (and counting)
    Much easier isn't it?
    Only 3,207 Left!!!!!!!!
    Geocaching Parrotheads

    Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    6,061

    Default

    Stats have been updated.

    Maine Geocaching Stats
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

    "The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •