vb:literal>

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Maine Cache and Cache Hider Stats

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Maine has 5000+ lakes and ponds, 2,589 mountain peaks and summits, 3000+ miles of coastline, 4,613 coastal islands - you can't convince me all the good spots are gone!
    You are amazing with the numbers!

Quote Originally Posted by Trick or Treat View Post
    You are amazing with the numbers!
    You could have made those up as easily as I did!
    Ok, I didn't make them up - Google is your friend. I found it on the internet, it has to be true!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I found my error with the milestone hides and corrected that.

I also added a "Data Collected" date at the top of the page since most of the time I run the stats the data is already a day or two old.

I have re-posted the new results using the older data.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Great work again brdad. Keep it up and the other help you have given is well appreciated
    seen on bumper sticker: visualize--whirled peas

Exclamation New Stuff this week!

This weeks updates were aimed at giving ideas for new caches:

A Difficulty/Terrain chart shows that perhaps it's time to stop hiding 1.5/1.5 caches! There are nearly twice as many 1.5/1.5 caches as there are ANY other D/T combo. Perhaps someone can find a place to hide the lonely 5/2.5?

The Maine's Alphanumeric Challenge alphanumerics with 5 or less available caches section has been added as promised.

A section for Maine's available caches above 2500 feet elevation. Tat hooked me up with this some time ago and I have just gotten around to integrating it. Sorry, the data is not reliable enough to do the lowest elevation caches.

A section for Maine's available caches within 100 feet of the 45th parallel has been added.

And lastly, a section for Maine's Confluence caches has been added. There's still a few for the taking if it's in an area safe to do so!

Maine Geocaching Stats
    Last edited by brdad; 06-02-2009 at 04:55 AM. Reason: spelling
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Just took a look, thanks for this. Didn't sense check all of it but for the AlphaNumeric under 7 there is:
    Lexmano (707/KC-135)-(GC1RW1G/1.0) by 1.5
    PM28570 (7 Million Mosquitoes)-(GC1RXA0/1.5) by 1.5

707/KC-135 should be by PM28570 and 7 Million Mosquitoes is by Laughiing Terry.

At any rate, the data you supply in the format you do is invaluable in my opinion. Thanks again.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Thanks for the catch - stoopid commas - I knew I should have waited to upload until this morning!

Should be better now.
    Last edited by brdad; 06-02-2009 at 04:54 AM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Code doesn't like comma's? Hey....thanks for the others as well, pretty neat.

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Thanks for the catch - stoopid commas - I knew I should have waited to upload until this morning!

Should be better now.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Default New disabled cache section.

Stats have been updated!

Sabby suggested a section listing caches which have been disabled over 6 months. I adjusted it to 90 days. It is not 100% accurate, but the results should be a minimum, the actual number of days could be up to seven days more depending on the data that comes in my PQs.

Maine Geocaching Stats
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Default Ekidokai crashes the stats!

OK, just kidding - they didn't break. But he has changed the data quite a bit.

Maine now has .51% of the world's caches
    Ekidokai has placed the most caches in a day, and now claims most hides in 3 counties as well as 3 Delorme Grids.

Maine Geocaching Stats
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!