vb:literal>

Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Maine Cache and Cache Hider Stats

And for those who like testing the limits of your 4 WD vehicles, the Yorktown series beckons!With all of the rain lately I think fins and a snorkel may be the better approach!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Default Almost 100 caches that have not been found in a year!

In chat last night, shuman road searchers suggested I add a section to the stats which lists Maine's Unfound caches. So, here it is! Remember, caches are found every day, it is up to you to verify they are still unfound, don't blame me if you go to be FTF on one of these and you're second!

Even more amazing was after I added that I thought I'd add a list of available caches which have not been found in more than 365 days. I was amazed to see nearly 100 active caches have not!

Again, this data is not 100% accurate. Do your research before heading out.

Maine Geocaching Stats
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Dave, I think you need to take up a hobby...

Burnt Jacket looks like a nice trail/hike. Only 4 people have found it, the last one in '06. Again, thanks for all the info.

Thanks brdad! Maybe some cachers will go and get them now!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Dave, I think you need to take up a hobby...
    My problem is that I have too many hobbies!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default Stats have been updated

Still a lot of unfound and not found in a long time caches. All this nice weather, what's your excuse?

And if you're wondering, my excuse if I am still working on my patio. The few extra hours I had was spent fixing a goof I made on my new cache and going out to verify I had it correct.

Maine Geocaching Stats
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Still a lot of unfound and not found in a long time caches. All this nice weather, what's your excuse?

And if you're wondering, my excuse if I am still working on my patio. The few extra hours I had was spent fixing a goof I made on my new cache and going out to verify I had it correct.

Maine Geocaching Stats
    I can vouch for him, noticed the other day that your side steps seem a little out of place, figured that you were doing some deck work...

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post

Maine Geocaching Stats
    I hear ya Dave . . . seems like all of my free time is either spent tearing down an old camp (my old Love Shack of my post-college days/early-Heidi wooing days which will be reborn as the Wood Shack or rather Wood Shed) and cutting and hauling wood from behind the fire station in town (my hometown) as this area is the future site of our fire pond . . . and my present source of firewood for 2010-2011.

It's a shame, but I just have no free time this summer to cache, camp or ATV . . . work, work, work . . . about the only free time I get is when I go to work.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Default Stats updated

Stats have been updated. I had to skip a week, or was it two? Sometimes life gets in the way!

I had a glitch in my PQs that might have the archived caches off by a few, minor detail.

Maine Geocaching Stats
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!