vb:literal>

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Maine Cache and Cache Hider Stats

If anyone else is working on their links and would like a list of their caches I have listed as not being linked, let me know and I can PM them to you.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

You can add me to the list. Banner is on both, but perhaps the link is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    If anyone else is working on their links and would like a list of their caches I have listed as not being linked, let me know and I can PM them to you.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    You can add me to the list. Banner is on both, but perhaps the link is wrong.
    Your links are fine and will show up in the next update. On your Bennet/Wilson cache, not everything was pasted in correctly, that is why the banner is on the left with the description starting right after it. But it still links to the site.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Thanks Dave, will play with it when I get back.

Your links are fine and will show up in the next update. On your Bennet/Wilson cache, not everything was pasted in correctly, that is why the banner is on the left with the description starting right after it. But it still links to the site.

Default Stats have been updated!

I thought we were going to pass 5000 available caches this week, but we're not quite there yet, but soon!

I think everyone who asked about being on the promoters of the site list have been added with this update.

Maine Geocaching Stats
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Default Stats Updated!

We have passed the 5000 available caches mark!

Maine Geocaching Stats
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

As quality has given away to quantity... Sheesh!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    As quality has given away to quantity... Sheesh!
    I KNOW!! Shame on everyone who has taken the time to contribute to geocaching by hiding a cache! How dare they do that. We all know there are no quality caches anymore and that this is only an issue that has occurred recently!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Yet again, an interesting read. Thanks, Dave.

Maine Geocaching Stats

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    I KNOW!! Shame on everyone who has taken the time to contribute to geocaching by hiding a cache! How dare they do that. We all know there are no quality caches anymore and that this is only an issue that has occurred recently!
    Sarcasm noted. But no - it is not a recent occurrence. It's been a gradual slide, and I'm afraid so see where it ends. Remember when nearly every cache log said something like "We'd never have found this place if it hadn't been for geocachng"? How often does a "new" cache say this?

But if you like GRC/LPC/stop sign caches - go for it. We don't. It's not what geocaching is all about - IMHO. Perhaps it needs a different name - like "Waypointing", or something.