vb:literal>

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: Maine Cache and Cache Hider Stats

some of the stats are not updated...SeriousTool has long since passed me with the number of hides he has (387 to my 318)

Quote Originally Posted by TeamHorwich View Post
    some of the stats are not updated...SeriousTool has long since passed me with the number of hides he has (387 to my 318)
    Thanks, I knew there was an issue with ST's account as some were placed under "Serious Tool™" so the macro counted those under a separate owner. It should be fixed now.

I'd still like to compare databases some day, I know I am missing some data. There is newer macro to share this data without violating gc.com's terms of use. When I get a chance to look at it and see how it works, I'll send you a note.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    There is newer macro to share this data without violating gc.com's terms of use. When I get a chance to look at it and see how it works, I'll send you a note.
    What is excluded from the data set to comply with GC terms?
    Moo

Quote Originally Posted by cano View Post
    What is excluded from the data set to comply with GC terms?
    I think it just puts out a text file of GC numbers.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default Stats Updated

Lot of caches archived over the past few weeks. We have crossed 8900 caches placed however, 1100 more to 10,000!

Maine-caching-statistics
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

When you say 8900, you mean active and archived, correct? When I run my PQ's for the whole state, I am showing shy of 7000 caches.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Quote Originally Posted by masterson of the universe View Post
    When you say 8900, you mean active and archived, correct? When I run my PQ's for the whole state, I am showing shy of 7000 caches.
    Correct, that's approximately the number of caches that have ever been approved in he State at the time I ran my macro.

Number of caches published: 8903
    Number of caches available: 6527
    Number of caches archived: 2376
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!