vb:literal>

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Maine Cache and Cache Hider Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    Man, that's a lot of numbers brdad. If I hear of a job opening at the US census dept. I'll let you know
    Job?? Brdad gets a job???
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Sorry. You can always find the stats link on the left side of the main screen, under articles, or my first post in this thread.

Or, just say you can't find it and I will post it.

Maine Geocaching Stats

Super - Thank U!

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    Man, that's a lot of numbers brdad. If I hear of a job opening at the US census dept. I'll let you know
    Ha. Maybe the next census that comes out I'll claim my ethnicity as "Geocacher"!

Stats page has been updated again.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I updated the stats again this morning. Over 100 caches placed this month. Not sure as that's a good thing or not!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I updated the stats again this morning. Over 100 caches placed this month. Not sure as that's a good thing or not!
    Great job, Dave!

Default Info

I'm curious as to where you got the data for your database, in particular the archived caches?

Quote Originally Posted by *TnT* View Post
    I'm curious as to where you got the data for your database, in particular the archived caches?
    I had some inside help, but much of the original data requires looking through all the known caches and cache hiders. The current information is pretty much from obtaining many PQs and keeping an eye on every cache published. I'd like to see GC.com come up with a way for me to retrieve the information more easily!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Default I figured as much

Since you can't pick up archived caches in any sort of PQ, I figured it had to be with help from some long-time cachers MyFinds PQs.

Thanks,
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by *TnT* View Post
    Since you can't pick up archived caches in any sort of PQ, I figured it had to be with help from some long-time cachers MyFinds PQs.

Thanks,
    Michael
    Actually, I have not used anyone else's PQ's but my own, using someone else's MyFinds PQ's would be against Geocaching.com's terms of use. There are other ways to get the data. It would be much easier if archived caches were allowed in PQs.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

After a slight delay I have updated the stats once again. I've recently moved ahead in the world and have one of them newfangled ultra modern computers with Win XP on it. It's taken a while to get the programs I use to make the stats work on this machine but I think I got it.

Maine Geocaching Stats
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!