vb:literal>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mt A CITO

Hybrid View

Thumbs up Mt A CITO

OK, So who else but me is going down from Bangor and points north and east, for SURE. I am just wondering, that's all. No one can use the weather as an excuse on this one.
    Happy Trails!

Mainiac1957 : No one can use the weather as an excuse on this one.

Nope, not the weather. The weather will instead torment me, as will missing the CITO, as I get dragged around the Home Show on a beautiful Sunday afternoon.
    Ego non quaero te in nomine Patris, sed in nomine Signali.

Quote Originally Posted by ribnag View Post
    Mainiac1957 : No one can use the weather as an excuse on this one.

Nope, not the weather. The weather will instead torment me, as will missing the CITO, as I get dragged around the Home Show on a beautiful Sunday afternoon.
    I've been by there now twice . . . I don't think I'll be very popular if I show up again as we were making the folks with machinery disconnect the batteries, zip strip electrical cords were a no-no and we asked a few folks to stabilize and strap their helium tanks . . . on the flip side I did pick up quite a few pens and if you're good you can get a whole bunch of geo-swag with rulers, frisbees, carabiners, jar grippers, etc.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Team Expedition has arrived in town (well, a nearby town anyway) this evening to take a look at the damage from the storms that hit this week. We will be here through Sunday and will see everyone then! Woo hoo! I WILL find Lordy Lordy!

Default Really!

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    Woo hoo! I WILL find Lordy Lordy!
    But....how many lifelines will you have to use?
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

I think I'm all out of lifelines...I'll have to use just plain skill on this one...speaking of which...how many lifelines did you need to use to get your pda back? LOL

Thumbs up Favor!

I think I'm all out of lifelines...I'll have to use just plain skill on this one...speaking of which...how many lifelines did you need to use to get your pda back? LOL
    That was more a plea for HELP than anything. But Hollora said she did it as a " favor " to me. So......no lifeline needed!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    That was more a plea for HELP than anything. But Hollora said she did it as a " favor " to me. So......no lifeline needed!
    Well then, as a favor, maybe we can take you up on that offer of the free "Team2Hunt Guided Tour Service."

Default Better!

Well then, as a favor, maybe we can take you up on that offer of the free "Team2Hunt Guided Tour Service."
    I had a GREAT time revisiting a few of my favorite caches, recently. There was more time to stop and enjoy the views and with Troy along, he logged the caches too. I am going to spend some of this summer, heading back to those, " I will return someday " caches. And you are certainly welcome to come along.

Now the Maine DeLorme Challenge. That would be expensive! What ya got?

Tink and I are planning on showing up if she can get her relief to come in and replace her at work one hour early. We will know for sure by Saturday evening. If we do go we will be leaving here at about 11:15 so it would be to late i am sure to car pool with anyone, bummer.
    Blazing Troll