vb:literal>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mt A CITO

Thumbs up Favor!

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    I think I'm all out of lifelines...I'll have to use just plain skill on this one...speaking of which...how many lifelines did you need to use to get your pda back? LOL
    That was more a plea for HELP than anything. But Hollora said she did it as a " favor " to me. So......no lifeline needed!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Favor huh? I don't think that is what we agreed too. I'm still waiting for the monetary donation to Team Expedition's trip to GW5...checks can be made out to, "Cache Maine."

....okay....posted....ohhh....sorry LA, I thought I was logged in under my account. CM

Cache Maine - you are a devil!

Who me? nahhhhhh.....

I have hints for Oh Lordy Lordy if anyone needs them! They are free!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve'sSister View Post
    Hello. I suggest taking the York exit and then drive North on Route 1. If you go through Wells, it takes much longer, and you have to deal with the Ogunquit traffic on a weekend, and that is NOT a good thing. Plus, if you happen to have anyone in the car with you who is prone to distractions- there are less temptations of places to stop if you come from the South. (For me, driving from Kennebunk South on Rte 1 to York is too dangerous...too many ice cream, antique, consignment shops etc...) Yes, go to the York Exit.
    That was what I was thinking , bity wanted to hear from someone that had experience driving down south.

It is not looking good for Tink and I attending. Tink does not got out of work until noon time and it is about 1 1/2 hour drive. By the time we got there it would be over with. We are bumming. She was suppose to get off work at 11 tomorrow but she never heard from the person she asked to come in early.
    Blazing Troll

firefighterjake : we were making the folks with machinery disconnect the batteries

Hmm? I get the problem with zip ties (I've ruined more than one good run of CAT5 with them - nice sharp inside edges!), but disconnecting batteries? Wherein lies the danger there?
    Ego non quaero te in nomine Patris, sed in nomine Signali.

Quote Originally Posted by ribnag View Post
    firefighterjake : we were making the folks with machinery disconnect the batteries

Hmm? I get the problem with zip ties (I've ruined more than one good run of CAT5 with them - nice sharp inside edges!), but disconnecting batteries? Wherein lies the danger there?
    Because machinery with batteries are too easy to start.

What?? you're parents never dragged you into one of those places when you were little and you just happen to find yourself alone in the seat of a backhoe and wondered, just what would happen if you turned that key? and pushed a few levers this way and that way, and wondered if it would really make it over the tractor display????
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Last edited by Cache Maine; 04-23-2007 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    That was more a plea for HELP than anything. But Hollora said she did it as a " favor " to me. So......no lifeline needed!
    Well then, as a favor, maybe we can take you up on that offer of the free "Team2Hunt Guided Tour Service."

Quote Originally Posted by ribnag View Post

Not zip ties . . . "zip strips" . . . those light-duty six- to eight-foot extension cords (usually with a two- to three-way plug in outlet) that are not approved for the use as they were in the civic center.

Disconnecting the battery is required to prevent the accidental starting and movement of the machinery . . . this may be a bit of an over-kill, but it's required nonetheless.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."