vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mt A CITO

About 26 maps....so if you charged $5.00 per map, that's roughly $130. Pretty good salary for a day's work, especially with the entertainment factor you would get as I try to find these "1 cache on a map" caches.

So it would be east to St. Croix, North to Fort Kent, west to Rangeley, and a big paddle to Vinalhaven.

We haven't left yet? LOL

In all seriousness, I estimate it will take me all summer to finish this and at least 5 separate trips.

Exclamation 5 or more!

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    About 26 maps....so if you charged $5.00 per map, that's roughly $130. Pretty good salary for a day's work, especially with the entertainment factor you would get as I try to find these "1 cache on a map" caches.

So it would be east to St. Croix, North to Fort Kent, west to Rangeley, and a big paddle to Vinalhaven.

We haven't left yet? LOL

In all seriousness, I estimate it will take me all summer to finish this and at least 5 separate trips.
    Other things to consider:

You are in the middle of nowhere in Eastern Maine. Little Falls and the cache is missing, or you DNF it! Oops! That's another trip into the far reaches of Maine. TAT always had a cache with him to place if necessary. Some days we traveled 100 miles or more and only logged 2 or 3 caches. I think I gave up calculating at around 4000 miles on 5 different trips. Don't forget there's a cache on MAP 70 now. I'll let you know how it is. This is the Rescue Rangers mission 07. The Black River.

We all had a great time doing this last year. The friendships and stories will last a lifetime. Take your time and enjoy the ride.

Oh! and then there's the cache on Vinalhaven. That took us most of one day to run off the ferry, find and sign the log, and almost lose KK. Only 2 caches that day, but it was the final 2. And the best thing was that 1manteam came along for the ride. He's the BESTEST!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    Alright, alright! FG and LA, here is a link to the high res picture...

(7 mb file)
    Thank you Cameo!!! Your a sweetheart!
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    ... Don't forget there's a cache on MAP 70 now....
    Cache or no cache, Map 70 is still exempt! Better get cachin' before Team Teebow changes his mind!!

I too am hoping to the get more maps for the DC this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxgloves View Post
    Thank you Cameo!!! Your a sweetheart!
    *blush* Oh gees...

checks can be made payable to Cache Maine...