vb:literal>

Thread: Great Job Rick!!!

Thumbs up Great Job Rick!!!

I just wanted to say thankyou for the new links section, Rick aka Attroll. Just got done transferring my one and only link that I had added the other day and it works great. I see others are doing the same and when it gets completed it should be another tremendous resource for all of us. Another kudo should go out to Bruce akaWhereRwe?&RUlost2? for doing the new event in Winslow. Am looking forward to seeing my old friends and establishing new ones at the event. See Y'all there I hope and Happy New Year.

Default Ditto...

Thanks Rick for all your time, money, and patience that you put into this site. You always jump when we come up with new things to add.

Speaking of which, he he he , is there an easy way to invite friends to the site? If you could like click a link here, then fill in the person's email, then an email would "automatically" be sent to them welcoming them to come and register. Maybe even the person that fills in the email form could get a referral credit automatically? The newcomers sometimes don't know the exact nic of the person that referred them, or they can't remember how many o's! LOL Somehow in that link have the person's name that referred them? Just a thought...

Also on another site, I saw at the bottom of everyone's post a little band that had the person's country, the date they joined, and the last date that they were at the site. The last thing I thought was interesting...maybe this could be incorporated if everyone thought it would be helpful. I know it does show in the member list. For example: http://www.texasgeocaching.com/forum...?TOPIC_ID=2326

Thanks again for everything.
    Last edited by Cache Maine; 01-01-2005 at 04:17 PM.