vb:literal>

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Maine Geocoin

Darn, Tat's event is Saturday and I won't be there until Sunday! Any chance for me to get a coin?

Great job on the coins Andy and nice to put a face to the name.
    Rick
    Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Reminder: If anyone in southern Maine wants me to pick up their coins and bring them to TAT's event this weekend, let Sudonim and I know.

(I'll post this offer daily until Friday so that it will keep showing up as "new")
    Bruce,
    Remember that I'll be closed Friday and Saturday. If you can't make it tomorrow, let TAT know. I think he's still up here and can take coins down.
    Anyone else want coins delivered to the Mt. Ag. event??? I only have one taker so far besides Bruce.

As of 9/20, all the coins should be mailed out except for two international orders that I need envelopes for. Many thanks to Mainiac1957 for doing lots of envelope stuffing and taping. I'd still be on the first batch if he wasn't here. Thanks for everyone offering help as well, I got the process pretty streamlined so two of us got everything packaged in two evenings.

I got some sporatic coin requests after the order had been placed. If you didn't already pay for a coin, I have a FEW extras, but will be gone for a couple of weeks. PM me and I will get back to you around Oct 12th.

Thanks you for your support

I noticed one thing about the coin that I never noticed before we started ordering it. No place on the coin is geocaching.com mentioned.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    I noticed one thing about the coin that I never noticed before we started ordering it. No place on the coin is geocaching.com mentioned.
    Look under the tracking number. All trackable coins are required by GC.com to have their web site. It is small, but there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    Bruce,
    Remember that I'll be closed Friday and Saturday. If you can't make it tomorrow, let TAT know.
    OK - so I go to Bangor today! LOL! (I originally planned to go Thursday, but decided to delay to give people more chance to ask for delivery. Sure glad you told me you're closed tomorrow! LOL!)

Look under the tracking number. All trackable coins are required by GC.com to have their web site. It is small, but there.
    Your right it is small. I can not even read it. I am not complaining but maybe next time we should make it a little bigger.
    Blazing Troll

They get enough PR anyway...... It's bad enough it costs us a $1.50 per coin just to have it trackable on their site.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    They get enough PR anyway...... It's bad enough it costs us a $1.50 per coin just to have it trackable on their site.
    That was my thought too. We have to have it on the coin, but no specs on how large it has to be. I'd rather put the focus on GCMaine anyway!

That was my thought too. We have to have it on the coin, but no specs on how large it has to be. I'd rather put the focus on GCMaine anyway!
    Amen - if its small and you really want to read it you just had to get out your magnifier. I like the fact our coins have nice, larger, easy to read tracking numbers.