vb:literal>

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Maine Geocoin

I saw it, but then went on vacation and forget to place the order. Let me know if you have any for sale and I will buy some.

Quote Originally Posted by Macmo View Post
    I saw it, but then went on vacation and forget to place the order. Let me know if you have any for sale and I will buy some.
    Give me a PM and let me know how many you need, I ordered some extras.

I missed the ordering opportunity as well. If anyone has any extra or if there is a way to still get some, I would love to know!

Thanks,
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by hide_from_the_kids View Post
    I missed the ordering opportunity as well. If anyone has any extra or if there is a way to still get some, I would love to know!

Thanks,
    Sarah
    PM me Sarah, I'll rustle up something...

I can see the extra coin I bought going for a good price on ebay! Or perhaps another raffle jug to get some money for the site!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

OK, who will be FTF on this one? The coins are in!
    Those of you that selected pickup, no shipping can get them in Brewer at SoundShapers, or call me at 989-1889 to arrange something else. I'm here 8am to (at least) 6pm, but may be closed Friday and Sat, not sure yet.

For the rest of you, I'll be shipping them out as fast as possible, give me a couple of days to get organized... no snappy comebacks or you go to the back of the line

Great! I'll be up this week!

Anyone in southern Maine who selected pick-up... I plan to be at TAT's event on Saturday, so if you'd like me to bring your coins, let Sudonim know. Matter of fact, I'll make a pick-up run on Thursday, so you'll have a chance to let him know before I go.

Thanks Bruce. I know TAT got a bunch, and others down that way too.

I need people to let me know if you want them sent down, or if you will be up here to get them.

Well, I can even wait to come over there until Friday so as to give anyone who wants me to deliver plenty of time. And I should be at TAT's event the whole time since I don't have to be at the airport until 5 PM - plenty of time to make contact with people.

I will also be at my event and I'm Just finishing dinner at Margarita's in Orono! So, I should be able to be ftf, if somebody hasn't already beat me.