vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saco River kayak

Exclamation Saco River kayak

It's almost that time of year again. The river is calling and the days are now warm enough for a kayak trip. Last year this was a great day paddle. I will be tied up until June. If anyone is ready and wants to come along. Post it here. OR If you can't wait til June, post your own time and head out on the river. I haven't heard if it's a pay as you paddle river yet!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

I am interested. I was not able to make it last year. Tom are you going to do this and make an overnighter out of it like you did last year?

Keep in mind that our event is on 9 June.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    I haven't seen where you have definately decided if that is the date yet?
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Default Finally!!

Thanks Rick for letting us know. I'll be bringing 1manteam with me. We'll definitely be camping out! and joining in on the kayak the next morning. I'll have to find a second kayak for Troy.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    I haven't seen where you have definately decided if that is the date yet?
    I just got off the phone with the meat market and the pig roaster and we are going to go reserve it tomorrow. We will post the event once we reserve it. We are planning the event for 9 June.

Oh and by the way Haffy you spelled definitely wrong in your post. I just had to say something since your always jumping on my case about my spelling
    Blazing Troll

I just got off the phone with the meat market and the pig roaster and we are going to go reserve it tomorrow. We will post the event once we reserve it. We are planning the event for 9 June.

Oh and by the way Haffy you spelled definitely wrong in your post. I just had to say something since your always jumping on my case about my spelling
    Do you mean "you are" (aka you're)? Sorry, couldn't help myself . . . journalism major and english minor in college (along with a minor in psychology . . . but we don't even want to start using the stuff I learned in those classes here at gcmaine.org. )
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Do you mean "you are" (aka you're)? Sorry, couldn't help myself . . . journalism major and english minor in college (along with a minor in psychology . . . but we don't even want to start using the stuff I learned in those classes here at gcmaine.org. )
    Jake it was not a serious thing. I know I am not good with grammar and I admit it. Haffy has always said he was a stickler with it so I could not resist.
    Blazing Troll

Yep got caught!!! My Bad....
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Talking back to the thread

Anyone wanna go down the Saco River in June sometime?

T2H - am trying to find the right craft for big ole' me......and sometime I would love to do the Saco (oh, paddle down) but June.....I would hate to be paddling and have the baby arrive. June is to tight. Wished I had known you wanted a kayak for Troy - sold my Loon cheap last summer when Ralph was ill.

Rain Check?