vb:literal>

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Slipping into Summer III question

Default Slipping into Summer III question

It is getting close to that time of year again where Tink and I need to decide on whether we are going to have the event Slipping into Summer III this year. If we do it again it looks like we will be roasting another pig. I hope everyone liked the pig we had last year. The date we are looking at so far would be 16 June.

I would like some feedback from everyone on this. I know it is a long ways out still but there are several factors to consider when we start planning this.

We need to know how many people will be interested in attending this event and would like to hear inputs from everyone whether we should host this event again. We need to make this decision within the next week or two.

If we are going to hold this event we need a rough idea on how many people are interested in attending the event so we know what size pig to get. Last year we were lucky and the size was just enough to feed everyone.
    Blazing Troll

Thumbs up I'll be there

At this time the 16th of June looks fine. As I said when we talked last time. Don't think you have to do the pig to have an event. That is your choice. I would come either way. But hey, that sure was good pig. I would plan on camping out too if that is still an option. Had a great time the last two years for sure. Up to you and D.
    Happy Trails!

I allways plan on attending this event. It is a blast!!!!! As for the Pig, that is your choice, I will come either way cause a party at your house is allways a blast!!!!!! The 16th is the Trek weekend but it has worked every other year so it is good for me.

count me in! (and stef too..)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

d’76 Guest

Connie and I are only coming if their is PIG!! LOL

Just kidding. As long as I dont have to work we'll be their.

Yep I'll be around hopefully..
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Been waiting to see when it would be and we were thinking about tenting it if Fudd can't come. Looks like none of FuddsGirls will make it. The 16th is right in the middle of our area Girl Scout camporee and Team Teebow two & three and I are committed
    Slowly but surely

I'm pretty sure that at least one of us will be able to attend. Since we missed last year's pig roast, we're looking forward to seeing how good a cook Rick is! LOL!

I sure hope you have the event! It's been a lot of fun! It's not about the pig!!

Having missed last years event, I was hoping you would decide to do one this year. Camping sounds good to me also, if it's a option. The pig roast isn't necessary, lobsters and clams would be find.