vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Watchlist Issues?

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    I know we have a couple that were underwater. Once is archived, and one WhereRWe adopted, I'm not sure where that cache stands, but it was underwater but you didn't have to swim to it or take a boat to it.
    We're still waiting for the water to drop and the snow to melt in that area before we try to log that cache ourselves! LOL!

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...7-c26da704d885

But if the spring run-off has destroyed the cache, we'll replace it with a land-based cache. It's a beautiful location. But the current cache is colder than a ......

Default Interesting

I have seen this cache listing but didn't know it was an H2O cache. I have put it on my watchlist. It will be nice to do this Summer. Hike in and a nice swim at the cache. Please leave it as an H2O cache.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

This is also one I would like to do this summer. Maybe with son, d-i-l, daughter, s-i-l and grandbaby.

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    This is also one I would like to do this summer. Maybe with son, d-i-l, daughter, s-i-l and grandbaby.
    LOL! Let me know the day you go. I'd pay good money to see Hollora in that hole!

I think I'll upload a picture of the "hiding spot" for that cache...

(No - it wouldn't be fair to the actual cache owner. But I'm not adverse to a "hint" now and then, so I'll email a picture if anyone wants it.)

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    LOL! Let me know the day you go. I'd pay good money to see Hollora in that hole!
    Please note - I am not the total ummmm dummy. I stated I was going to bring others and from what I have read perhaps tools!

My son is a total dare devil and my daugher, in flip flop sandals, waded the literally roaring Kenduskeag Stream with wellsuh to get Kenduskeag Views.

Bruce - you are right - I would probably get stuck in the hole (as I nearly did at Kenduskeag Views) when I walked across the rocks to get it alone - later in the year.

What we will do for a cache!
    Last edited by hollora; 05-09-2007 at 06:48 PM. Reason: spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    What we will do for a cache!
    Well, you should note that we are listed as the "maintainers" for this cache, and even though we've been to the cache location, we didn't log it! LOL!