vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kayak after Pig Roast?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    what you kids call it now adays is none of my business...
    LMAO!!!!
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Was really hoping we would be able to come but we have a graduation/family thing. Sad to miss this as we are starting to be able to attend events now.

Yes, as Rick said I can bring an extra canoe or kayak if anyone would like me too, you just need to let me know by next friday so I can pack it on the trailer.
    see you all next week!

Carol

Haven't returned the E-Zee Up I borrowed for GW5 - Rick - do you think this would be helpful (I can hang onto it and bring it)? It is 10' x 10'. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Haven't returned the E-Zee Up I borrowed for GW5.
    Oh, the memories already! Yea for Ezee ups! I got an email from a cache owner after logging their hometown cache, I think from Maryland or Delaware, thanking us again for the lobsters too....those were such a hit. Thanks to you LA!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Haven't returned the E-Zee Up I borrowed for GW5 - Rick - do you think this would be helpful (I can hang onto it and bring it)? It is 10' x 10'. Let me know.
    Hollora

It all depends on the weather. I will be setting up our 8 x 20 Sunday if the weather permits to have it ready for the event. I also bought and vender's 10 x 10 last weekend just for this event and it is already set up. If it looks like rain for the event we may need another one.
    Blazing Troll

Ok - I will keep it, pack it in the car - just in case.

I wish I could come since I have 3 kayaks in my truck now. LOL Unfortuneatly work keeps me away. I will try to get up for the pig roast but that doesn't look good for me this year either. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingTerry View Post
    I wish I could come since I have 3 kayaks in my truck now. LOL Unfortuneatly work keeps me away. I will try to get up for the pig roast but that doesn't look good for me this year either. *sigh*
    work is overrated, quit your job and go caching. See ya at the pig roast!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.