vb:literal>

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Slipping into summer cache 2007(pig roast)

Can't wait!!! Thinking of last year makes me laugh - am certainly looking forward to this year.

Will bring black bean and rice salad (cold dish) and chick pea and cranberry salad.
    ~ Beach Comber ~

I'll also bring my notary seal in case anyone *cough Dave and Lee cough** get a hankering to tie the knot.
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Perfect!!!!
    Remember last year we cheered on Hiram to go down the slip and slide? Maybe we could start a Dave and Lee chant and see if they take the bait - hehehehe
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Quote Originally Posted by Foxgloves View Post
    I have a Cabelas 10 cup stainless steel camp coffee Percolator that I can bring. Will there be some coleman stoves on site? I can bring mine if we need another one....and can bring coffee/sugar and creamer as well....
    What is the count for people camping? We may need more than (1) 10 cup coffee maker....
    I have everything imaginable for camping gear so just ask if you need something...and I'll make sure I put it on my list of things to bring.....

How bout some real genuine VT maple syrup for the Sunday morning pancakes????

Everyone bringing a dish/salad, you might want to make sure you bring a serving spoon for it as well..

Lets hope for great weather.
    Foxgloves, there is really no need for a coleman stove. This is at our house and we have everything you may need to cook with. We are not coffee drinkers though so we have nothing to make coffee with. If you need a coleman stove we do have one though.

If you could bring the coffee percolator that would be appreciated. Coffee sugar and creamer would be great too. I have not clue to how many people will be spending the night. I know that at least 4 with be so far. Last year we had 18 people spend the night. The camping is right in the back yard also so we have access to the house. The attendence for the evenr last year was about 123 people I think.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    Looks like pedalchick and I will be attending. Won't get there til later in the day, but we will be camping overnight.
    I can bring another coffee maker if needed + coffee
    I'll bring some cookies, soda and fruit (don't want to drive 1.5 hours on a hot day with macaroni salad in the car if you know what I mean...)
    Yes Andy another coffee maker would be great. Thank you for offering again and bringing it the last two years. We look forward to seeing you both again. Will you be bringing your kayaks to paddle the event on Sunday?
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    Troy wants to know. What's the weapon of choice this year?

Squirt guns or water balloons?
    Tink and I bought two water balloon sling shots and plenty of water balloons to go with it. Maybe another year for the guys against the girls is in order. So maybe brining an extra set of dry cloths may be in order also.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    Troy wants to know. What's the weapon of choice this year?

Squirt guns or water balloons?
    I'm gunna stop by the tool rental place and see if I can't rent a gas powered water cannon...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber View Post
    Perfect!!!!
    Remember last year we cheered on Hiram to go down the slip and slide? Maybe we could start a Dave and Lee chant and see if they take the bait - hehehehe
    DAVE!! DAVE!! DAVE!!! DAVE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Foxgloves, there is really no need for a coleman stove. This is at our house and we have everything you may need to cook with. We are not coffee drinkers though so we have nothing to make coffee with. If you need a coleman stove we do have one though.

If you could bring the coffee percolator that would be appreciated. Coffee sugar and creamer would be great too. I have not clue to how many people will be spending the night. I know that at least 4 with be so far. Last year we had 18 people spend the night. The camping is right in the back yard also so we have access to the house. The attendence for the evenr last year was about 123 people I think.
    We have a bunch of coffee (a couple pounds of pumpkin spice and some other stuff) we could bring.

Do you need any more stuff for prizes?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post

Do you need any more stuff for prizes?
    I have seven people brining prizes. I only know what one person is bringing The rest just told me they were bringing something. So if you want you can bring something else. It is up to you. Will will probably have enough. You never know though, it depends on how many people show up.
    Blazing Troll