vb:literal>

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Slipping into summer cache 2007(pig roast)

Great video!!

Thanks Rick for all the effort put into the edit on the video. It was great!

Very Nice! (but i think you have wayyyy too much free time)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

That video is great Rick! Good choice of music in the background...
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

I know I am new here, but I actually watched the video and read half of this topic and I'm still willing to post a reply. That must account for something.

I have an idea to get Jake to an event, of course I can't post it here where Jake can see it so just drop me a line if interested.

Also, I searched here, ME GC Assoc, and GC.com but could not find any upcoming avents. Even getting together for Pizza and coffee would be fun. Maybe I am blind.

I will be here for the next 7+/- weeks and would love to meet some of maniac cachers before I leave. I know there are some near by me in East Berlin. I also have found the pizza place behind the Cumberland Farms in Fairfield.

The next event that is upcoming it going to be the Tread Lightly 2007 event. I believe that is schedule for 28 and 29 July, but it is not posted yet. That is up near Topsfield. It is an overnighter. It is for 4 wheel drive cars or trucks. You do not have to own one to attend. The camping area allows and vehicles, but the off roading you will need a 4 x 4 for. There is usually someone with an empty seat though. It is not extreme off road riding either so you do not have to worry.

If you going to leave before that then we have to see if we can get a bunch together for a event before then.

I am evented out right now and still picking up from the last event, so I don't have time to put another one on yet. I am sure if you ask, then someone will help you with and event or may even put one on.
    Blazing Troll

Unity House of Pizza is a favorite place - everyone likes it. And Jake might even come.........LOL Welcome PLMerry!